H&N Insurance Agency & Financial Group, Inc is committed to continuously evaluating the risks of the commercial real estate business and responding with insurance coverage and services to help you manage your real estate holdings in a cost effective manner. We understand that the cost of insurance can be a big ticket item for owners and property managers of real estate holdings. Allow us to review your risk transfer program and highlight cost saving methods and/or coverage gaps.
Whether you own or manage an office building, retail outlet, industrial warehouse, or condo association, we offer a coverage solution. We make it easy for you to get comprehensive coverage for Property, Casualty and Specialty commercial real estate insurance coverages with customizable options and capacity to write large property portfolios. We understand deeply the needs of the real estate industry; our agency’s dedicated and experienced real estate team understands the real estate
risks in your area.
Insurance Solutions for the Real Estate Property Management Industry include:
- Building and Personal Property Insurance
- Business Income Insurance, including Extra Expense, Loss of Rental Income, Contingent Liability & Dependent Properties
- Business Personal Property (Contents)
- Personal Property of Others
- Improvements & Betterments
- Alternatives to Co-insurance, including Agreed Value, Functional Replacement Cost, etc.
- Boiler & Machinery / Equipment Breakdown
- Legal Liability
- Additional Debris Removal
- Ordinance or Law
- Flood & Earthquake
- Outdoor Trees, Shrubs and Plants
- Utility Services – Direct & Indirect Damage
- Condominium Coverage for both Condo-Unit Owners & Association Coverage
- Lead and Mold Liability
A Comprehensive General Liability can be either a stand-alone policy or combined with other coverages to form a Business Owners Policy (BOP) or Commercial Package Policy (CPP). The basic areas covered by a General Liability policy are Premises Liability, Products and Completed Operations Liability, Personal and Advertising Injury, Fire Legal Liability and Medical Expenses.
Capacity for large, multi-state, multi-location portfolios